25th OpenMath Workshop
10 July 2013 at CICM 2013, Bath, UK
Every submission will refereed by three PC members on the basis of technical quality, novelty, potential impact for the future of OpenMath, and clarity.
Final papers must conform to the EasyChair LaTeX style. Initial submissions in this format are welcome but not mandatory — but they should be in PDF and within the given limit of pages/words.
If not in EasyChair format, 500 words count as one page.
via EasyChair by 7 June
Call for papers
Conferences on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
8.-12. July 2013
- Brief notes on travel to Bath
- Registration is closed
- Deadline extension for applications to the doctoral programme
- Accepted papers online
- Campus accommodation now bookable
- Brief notes on Bath City hotels
- Doctoral programme applications are now open
- Invited talks by Patrick Ion, Assia Mahboubi, and Ursula Martin
Last modified: December 19 2016 18:02:44 CET