25th OpenMath Workshop
10 July 2013 at CICM 2013, Bath, UK
OpenMath is a language for exchanging mathematical formulae across applications (such as computer algebra systems). From 2010 its importance has increased in that OpenMath Content Dictionaries were adopted as a foundation of the MathML 3 W3C recommendation, the standard for mathematical formulae on the Web.
Topics we expect to see at the workshop include
Contributions can be either research papers, description of new Content Dictionaries, particularly ones that are suggested for formal review and adoption by the OpenMath Society, or standard enhancement proposals.
Please write to email@example.com.
Conferences on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
8.-12. July 2013
- Brief notes on travel to Bath
- Registration is closed
- Deadline extension for applications to the doctoral programme
- Accepted papers online
- Campus accommodation now bookable
- Brief notes on Bath City hotels
- Doctoral programme applications are now open
- Invited talks by Patrick Ion, Assia Mahboubi, and Ursula Martin
Last modified: December 20 2017 15:05:50 CET